- Access your account information
- Download transactions
- Download statements
- Pay your bills online
- Schedule payments in advance
- Balance your accounts
To enroll in online banking, please visit our account login page and select the "Click Here to Enroll" option at the top right portion of the page.
Within a few minutes you can securely pay your bills online, anywhere and anytime you would like, without writing a check. Set up one time or recurring payments which means fewer checks to write, lower postage costs, and fewer hassles than using paper checks.
To apply, or for more information concerning Bill Pay, please contact your local branch.
- Peace of Mind - Never be concerned about late, lost or stolen mail.
- Good for the environment - Make a positive impact on the environment. In one year the average household would save 6 pounds of paper just by switching to electronic statements, billing and payments.
- Better organization - Less clutter in your home or office by receiving and storing statements electronically. You can save, print or just view your statement online.
- Convenient - Access your eStatements online from your home or office.
To enroll, log into your online banking account and click the "eStatements" tab at the top of the screen. Follow the easy steps outlined on the screen, select ‘I agree’ at the bottom and click the ‘Enroll Now’ button.
Sign up for eStatements TODAY and receive $5.00!*
*$5.00 will be deposited into your primary checking account upon enrollment verification on ALL eligible deposit accounts. Eligible deposit accounts include checking, savings and money market accounts. Limit of one bonus per person. PSBT employees and their immediate family members do not qualify. On joint accounts, limit of one bonus credited to the primary account holder. Must be currently enrolled in PSBT Online Banking in order to receive eStatements. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
Cash Management Services
Cash Management gives business customers the information and tools necessary to effectively manage their money in today's business world. Your business' success depends upon making and receiving payments. We understand that it is essential to have a system capable of accurately managing cash flow and are proud to now provide our Cash Management feature to business customers.
To apply, or for more information concerning Online Banking with Cash Management Services, contact our Cash Management Officer at 570-879-2178.