- Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store — checkout is a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your Peoples Security Bank debit card from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information
Make Contactless Payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards
- There’s no need to exchange cash or present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
Add your Peoples Security Bank debit card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay TODAY.
Need help? Click below for additional information to help you get started using your digital wallet.
Questions regarding Digital Wallet
Please contact the Debit Card Department at 888 868 3858, option 2.
© 2021 Jack Henry and Associates.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Pay™ works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay™ is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with qualifying devices.