All savings accounts offer the option of FREE Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Personal Banking > Personal Savings
(1) Transfer and withdrawal restrictions: As per Regulation D, Savings Account depositors are not permitted to make more than six (6) restricted transfers or withdrawals in any combination per statement cycle. RESTRICTED TRANSFERS AND WITHDRAWALS include automatic or electronic transfers to the account of the same depositor at Peoples Security Bank and Trust if made by autodraft to/from checking or savings; automatic transfers by Telephone Banking, Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Transfers or withdrawals to third parties each month include ACH preauthorized transfers and Automatic transfers by telephone or PSBT Online Bill Pay. UNRESTRICTED TRANSACTIONS: An unlimited number of savings withdrawals or transfers are allowed when made between accounts of the same depositor in the following situations: in person, by ATM, by telephone with a check mailed to the customer, or to repay a loan at PSBT by autodraft.
(2) $5 monthly service charge for balances below $100.
(3) Variable interest rate subject to change at bank’s discretion. Interest is compounded quarterly and paid quarterly to account at the end of the following months: February, May, August and November
(4) Initial deposit of $0.01 or more required.
(5) $25 service charge if balance falls below $2,500.
(6) Variable interest rate subject to change at bank’s discretion. Interest is compounded quarterly and paid quarterly to account at the end of the following months: March, June, September and December.
(7) $25 service charge for every withdrawal made in excess of one per calendar quarter.
(8) $15 fee for each additional withdrawal per calendar year.
(9) Variable interest rate subject to change at bank’s discretion. Interest is compounded annually and paid annually to account at the end of December each year.
FULL DISCLOSURE OF OUR SAVINGS ACCOUNTS IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.